The Business Career Center Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Business Career Center in the College of Business Administration and Graduate School of Management at Marquette University is located in the Executive Center on the 2nd Floor of Straz Hall, Room 277. Straz Hall is building 12 on the campus map. The closest visitor parking to Straz Hall is in structure 2, on the northeast corner of 13th and Wells Streets (building 67 on the campus map).
We are eager to work with you. Please consider our staff's employer relations specialty areas:
Director, Business Career Center
- Applied Investment Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- Employers recruiting all business majors
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Information Systems
- Business Economics
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Career Services Center: The campus-wide Career Services Center serves students across colleges and majors. The CSC oversees Handshake administration, hosts the majority of on-campus interviews and coordinates career fairs. Visit the CSC website for staff profiles and office contact information.
- College of Engineering Co-Op & Internship Program: The College of Engineering Co-operative Education Program was one of the nation's first and is one of its most renowned. Learn more.
- College of Communication: In addition to posting on Handshake, if you wish to connect with College of Communication students, please contact their internship office.