- Online MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting Analytics
- MS in Applied Economics
- MA in Corporate Communication
- MS in Finance
- Master in Management
- MS in Supply Chain
- Graduate Certificates
- STEM-MBA Program
- Joint and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Accelerated Degree Programs (ADP)
- English | Español | 中文
Graduate Certificate in Leadership
The leadership certificate program is designed for working professionals who are preparing themselves for leadership positions in government, corporations or not-for-profit organizations around the globe. It balances practical skills with a value-based foundation, making you a better leader wherever you choose to go!
- Apply the discipline of leadership to creatively engage the community in meeting its challenges.
- Identify an ethical issue and apply ethical principles, values, theories or frameworks to leadership practice.
- Possess the cultural and communication skills necessary to interact in a reciprocal exchange that honors the human dignity of all persons.
- Apply theory and principles of group dynamics in assuming multiple group roles and responsibilities.
- The graduate certificate program requires completion of five courses (15 credit hours) from a prescribed list of LEDR courses.
- On average, the program is completed in one to two years. The certificate must be completed within three years.
- Students may transfer up to 9 credits earned through the Leadership Certificate to a Graduate School of Management master’s degree. Students pursing the Leadership Certificate who plan to complete a GSM a master’s degree are encouraged to reach out to the Graduate School of Management promptly to ensure exploration of enrollment efficiencies.
Required - 15 credits
|LEDR 6115||Character Driven Leadership||3|
|3 credits from:||3|
or LEDR 6101
|3 credits from:||3|
|Managing Behavior in Organizations|
or LEDR 6215
|MBA 6140||Leading People and Change||1.5|
|MBA 6160||Leadership Coaching and Development||1.5|
|3 credit pre-approved elective||3|
|Total Credit Hours||15|