Invest in your future
Graduate School of Management Tuition
Tuition for the following programs: $1,295 per credit for 2023-2024. See cost of attendance for more information. No student fees or hidden costs.
- MBA Program – on campus & online
- MS in Accounting & Accounting Analytics
- Master in Management
- MS in Applied Economics
- MS in Finance
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- MA in Corporate Communication
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Textbooks and parking are not included. See campus parking rates. The cost of books varies widely depending on the class. For certain classes, be prepared to spend $150-250 on books. Book requirements are listed in CheckMarq.
- Contact MU Central for information on a tuition installment plan
Executive MBA Program - $79,500 for class of 2024 all-inclusive: includes textbooks, parking, international trip, tablet computer, meals, and more.
- No student fees or additional costs
The university gives more than $9 million in financial support each year. Availability of aid depends upon your intended program of interest.