Campus Safety's Support Services are the ones that keep our operations running smoothly. They are responsible for the basic maintenance of MUPD's squad cars and Campus Safety vehicles and transports from 8am to 5pm.
The Frequently Asked Questions page details the roles of Support Services. Some of their tasks include:
- Weekly fluid and oil checks on all department vehicles
- Performing interior cleaning and exterior washing on all department vehicles
- Taking department vehicles to service locations for maintenance and repair
- Providing pre-arranged special and medical transports for Marquette affiliates from 8am to 5pm
- Providing transports to and from the Amtrak station every Friday on the hour starting at 10am until 5pm
Become a Part of the Support Team
- Support Services offers great flexibility during daytime hours. Shifts are shorter and are scheduled around your classes to work with you as much as possible.
- No previous experience is required for this position. All the knowledge you need is provided through on-the-job training. A valid driver's license is required for the occasional driving you will do.
- Your role on the support team is crucial to helping MUPD stay on patrol and to our nightly EagleExpress operations. Your contribution can help Campus Safety run smoothly and keep our campus safe.
Rides to Amtrak
The Department of Campus Safety will provide transports to and from the Milwaukee Intermodal Station (Amtrak) for Marquette University affiliates during the fall and spring semesters. These transports will be available every Friday (except holidays and break periods) from 10am to 5pm every hour on the hour.
People needing this service should meet in the elevator lobby of Structure 1, located at 749 N. 16th St, and knock on the door of room 151 to request a transport. After 5pm, you must call for a ride as transports will be done by the regular EagleExpress service. Transports outside of the listed times and semesters will also be provided to Marquette University affiliates who, upon request, provide an Amtrak or Greyhound ticket showing the proper date.