Student Employment Services is one of the units within the Office of Student Financial Aid and has the following responsibilities:
- Help students secure employment for the purpose of offsetting educational expenses.
- Help students obtain career related and practical work experience.
- List on and off campus job vacancies.
- Ensure university-wide compliance with student employment policies and procedures, and to recommend and implement revisions.
- Recommend and implement procedures for compliance with federal, state, and university regulations regarding student employment, Federal Work Study, and/or the Job Location and Development programs.
- Help student employees understand their responsibilities and commitment to their jobs and their employer.
Contact Student Employment Services
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
Report an accessibility problem
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.