The building was constructed in 1939, purchased by Marquette in 1970 and renovated for first-year students in 2005. It is very popular because of its prime location in the heart of campus.
Abbottsford Hall is an eight-story residence hall featuring the following amenities:
- Private baths with cups, soap and towels
- Extra-long twin beds with linens
- Desks with chair
- Free wireless Internet access
- Fans upon request (limited supply)
- Common space in lobby
- Common space on lower level
- Parking (nightly rate)
- 24-hour desk service
- Coin-operated laundry
- Vending machines
To inquire about guest housing, dining services and meeting facilities for your summer conference or other program, please contact us.