"I liked the fact that it was an apartment with TV, cable, the Internet, and a kitchen. It had everything I needed for my 6-week stay."
Operated by Marquette University Conference Services, the guest apartments provide visitors with a cost-efficient and convenient option for short or long-term bookings. While staying at Campus Town West, Campus Town East or McCabe Hall, you'll be situated in the heart of campus and within blocks of public transportation as well as a variety of restaurants and other downtown Milwaukee attractions.The guest apartments consist of one, two, and three bedroom units that can accommodate up to six guests year-round based on availability.
Each furnished, air-conditioned unit features the following amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances, cookware, dishes, glassware and utensils
- Two extra-long twin beds with pillows and bed linens in each bedroom
- Full bathroom with linens
- Living room with couch, chair and TV with basic cable service
- Dressers, desks with chairs and ample closet space
- Iron/ironing board
- Alarm clock/radio
- 24-hour front desk
- Secure main entrance
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coin-operated laundry on each floor
- Parking (nightly fee)
- Guest access to the Rec Center or Rec Plex (additional charge)
- Note that all campus facilities are smoke-free
To inquire about reserving a guest apartment for a night, week or month, please contact us.