The Advanced Care Clinic (ACC) provides dental care for special needs and walk-in emergency patients. Dental care is provided by dental students and resident dentists under the supervision of licensed dental faculty.
Services we provide
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
Who we serve?
- Adults: Yes
- Children: Above the age of 13
- Special needs: Yes. Parent or legal guardian must accompany the dependent adult or teen. The patient must be able to tolerate care without sedation techniques. We cannot provide a hospital setting.
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care. Patients may arrive after 8 a.m. (Monday-Friday) to receive one of the four available times for emergency care.