Pediatric dentistry is a specialty that provides dental care for infants and children (under age 13), including those with special needs. The pediatric dentistry department is focused on providing children achieve and maintain good oral health.
Services we provide
- Baby root canals
- Space management
Who we serve?
- Children: Yes (starting at age 3)
- Special needs: Yes
- Adults: No
What to expect?
Dental care is provided by dental students under the supervision of licensed pediatric dental specialists. No screening appointment is necessary.
At your first visit, as the parent or legal guardian, you can give written consent for another adult (over 18 years of age) to bring and stay in the school for your child’s appointments. All children under 18 must be accompanied by a consenting adult.
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care. Patients may arrive after 8 a.m. (Monday-Friday) to receive one of the four available times for emergency care.