Appointments and Referrals
What is Endodontics?
Endodontics is a specialty to remove disease from the root canal space of the tooth.
The Endodontics clinic is open for new enrollment. To schedule appointments, call (414) 288-7047 from 2 PM - 3:30 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. We are not returning voicemails on new patients at this time due to high volume.
Services we provide
- Root canals
- Retreatment of a root canal
- Apical root surgery
- Diagnosis of non-specific pain
Who we serve?
- Adults: Yes
- Children: Yes
- Special needs: Yes
What to expect?
At your first appointment, an explanation of the treatment is given.
At your second and third appointments, root canal treatment is performed by a resident dentist under the supervision of licensed endodontic specialists.
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care. Patients may arrive after 8 a.m. (Monday-Friday) to receive one of the four available times for emergency care.