- Online Course Development
- Online Program Development
- Program Guidelines
- Accessible Technology
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Contact Us
- For questions about online teaching or course design, submit your questions to the Learning Technologies portal.
Walk-in Consultation Hours
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Room 326 Raynor Library
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact email@example.com.
Adding audio to a quiz question while using LockDown Browser
Student Guide to recording audio in a quiz question
If given a quiz with one question per page, the student has the ability to minimize and move the Media Capture window to view the question.
- After selecting Record Audio. Minimize the Media Capture window by using the 90-degree triangle in the lower right-hand corner.
- Hover the mouse on the window to access the arrows icon so you can move the window to view the question.
- Expand the triangle again.
- Click Stop Recording.
- Click the Add button to submit the recording.