- Online Course Development
- Online Program Development
- Program Guidelines
- Accessible Technology
- Digital Learning Team
- Contact Us
- For questions about online teaching or course design, submit your questions to the Distance Learning Helpdesk portal.
Walk-in Consultation Hours
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Room 326 Raynor Library
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
Report an accessibility problem
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Export D2L Course Components
The D2L course components can be exported to a zip file. This can be useful when you need to share content with another instructor who is not assigned a role in your course site. These instructions are specific to exporting a package to be imported into a Brightspace (D2L) course site.
- Select Edit Course from the main navigation bar.
- Select Export as Brightspace Package.
- Click Start button.
- Check the box for Select All Components.
- Click Continue button.
- Scroll down the page to check Include course files in the export package.
- Click Export button.
- A notification will appear in the Updates Alerts (located at the top of the page, minibar).
- Refresh the page if you do not see it appear.
- Click on the orange dot that will appear on the bell in the minibar to select Export Finished.
- The Export Summary will provide a link to the zip file labeled Click here to download the export Zip package.
- Find the file in your downloads folder.