- Resources for Dual Enrollment Students
- Resources for Credentialed Faculty
- Academic Regulations
- Marquette Rankings
- Explorer Concurrent Enrollment
- New Student Application
- Returning Student Application
- Email Us
Dual Enrollment students have equal access to all Marquette’s campus resources as any other Marquette student. Everyone at Marquette cares about the success of you as a dual enrollment student. We look forward to supporting you. A few recourses highlights for Dual Enrollment students:
You will receive the following credentials from Marquette University's Information Technology (ITS) Services after applied to Dual Enrollment programs
- MUID. Your MUID card could be picked up at Union Station, Room 158 in the AMU.
- Marquette Email Account, which you will need to login Marquette Email account.
- CheckMarq Username, which you need to login CheckMarq or D2L.
Academic support programs
- Access Campus Softwares for Students
- Academic coaching services - Coaches provide students with semester-long academic support in areas such as time management, procrastination, test preparation, and note-taking and reading strategies. They work individually with students, assess their strengths and needs, and devise a personalized plan of action.
- The MIC Speakers Lab - At the MIC, you can receive help in all aspects of presentation development from brainstorming ideas and organizing content to practicing effective delivery and creating visuals.
- Writing Center - All writers--successful writers, anxious writers, prolific writers, struggling writers--benefit from talking about their writing in progress with an interested, experienced reader.
Access to campus buildings
With a MUID card, you have access to most of the campus buildings.