Clinical Assistant Professor
Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology
Dr. Krystyne Mendoza is a licensed counselor in Texas and Colorado. She began her clinical practice in Texas, working with children, later specializing in early childhood trauma. Dr. Mendoza is now located in Colorado, continues to serve children and families through her private practice.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education: Texas Tech University
- MA Psychology: West Texas A&M University
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Texas
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Certificate
- Somebody's Hero: Prevention & Response to Child Sexual Abuse, Certificate