Student Affairs in Higher Education Graduate Assistant Positions
The SAHE program offers students opportunities to apply theory-to-practice as Graduate Assistants.
Click here to see the 2023-2024 assistantships.
How to Apply
- 1 Cover Letter FOR EACH position you want to apply for (seperate PDF documents)
- 1 Resume that can be generalized for all positions (multiple resumes will not be accepted)
- Complete GA Application Form to indicate the assistantships you have applied for
How to Submit Materials
- Attach all of your materials to ONE EMAIL sent to SAHErecruitment@marquette.edu by 11:59pm on January 15th, 2023. For the subject line, write the following: Your Name - GA Application Materials.
- After January 15th, we will have a rolling deadline to fill the remaining assistantships. Please email SAHErecruitment@marquette.edu for more information.
Graduate Assistant Application Process
- Graduate Assistant applications will be reviewed independent of the applications for admission
- Students accepted into the program will have their resume and cover letters forwarded to the individual GA supervisors
- The GA supervisors will review the materials and provide a list of applicants they wish to interview
- Only accepted applicants will be invited to the Program Preview and Interview Day to interview for GA positions
Should you have any questions, contact the Graduate Assistant for SAHE Recruitment at SAHErecruitment@marquette.edu.
SAHE Program Preview & Assistantship Interview Day
The Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) program hosts its annual Program Preview & Assistantship Interview Day in February each year to give candidates the opportunity to learn about the SAHE curriculum, tour Marquette University, meet faculty from the College of Education, network with fellow applicants, and interview for graduate assistantships.
Program Preview & Assistantship Interview Day will be held Friday, February 17th, 2023 for applicants for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- January 15, 2022: In order to be considered for a graduate assistant position, a Student Affairs in Higher Education application must be submitted.
- January 15, 2022: Applications for Graduate Assistant positions are due to the Graduate Assistant for Recruitment *note the process listed above
Due to the nature of the application process for graduate assistantship positions each fall/winter, it is important to notify the Graduate Assistant for SAHE Recruitment of your interest in the program. You will then be added to the contact list so that when information about the graduate assistantship application process becomes available, you will be the first to be notified. View program contact information.