NEWS AND EVENTS
Did you know Marquette University offers a wellness program for employees and their spouses? You can access resources to help you manage your health, track your activity and more. The program also includes confidential and professional counseling resources at no cost to you.
After registering on the My Wellness Portal, begin using the resources on the site and start tracking your activity. The reward structure is simple; you’ll start earning rewards just by registering. To begin the registration process, click on My Wellness below:
- New users will select ‘Register for a new account’
- Enter the code ‘marquette’
- Create an account (create username and password of your choice)
- On the following page employees will enter their MU ID • Spouses will enter the employee’s MU ID + S + DOB (DOB = spouse's DOB in format dd/mm/yyyy)
- Select the ‘My Wellness’ tile on the homepage to enroll in the 2022-2023 program.
Once you are registered, you can login at any time to begin learning about all the ways to manage your health and track your activity. Download the Challenge Runner App from the Apple iOS store or Google Play to log your activity. You can also sync your tracker by following the instructions in the Fitness Device FAQs.
Start earning Rewards for the 2022-2023 My Wellness Year (Oct. 1, 2022 - Sept. 29, 2023):
- Login to the My Wellness Portal.
- Go to the Rewards page. Collect 25 points for starting your 2022-2023 Wellness Year.
- Continue logging your activity throughout the My Wellness Year to earn more points toward quarterly raffles and FSA/HSA credits for 2024.
More about the My Wellness Program
In addition to health coaching, a wide array of resources are available to you on the wellness portal. Through this site, you will have access to health improvement modules, on-demand wellness videos, personal health assessments, Wellbeing Place blog, wellness challenges, and monthly newsletters and webinars.
There are a number of ways to earn points toward rewards. Just a few are listed below; the full listing is included in the My Wellness Activity Guide.
- Get an Annual Primary Care Visit
- Complete a Health Risk Assessment
- Work with a Health Coach
- Take part in the Daily Walking Challenge
- Join in Spiritual Wellness events
- Participate in a Marquee Health Webinar or Video
My Wellness Resources
Rewards for participating in Marquette University’s wellness program are available to all employees. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for earning points under this wellness program, you may qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means, or to have the requirement waived with a provider’s signature. Complete the waiver form below.
Marquette University Wellness Program Alternative Standard Waiver
Questions? Contact Marquee Health at email@example.com or 800-882-2109.