About Late Night Marquette
Late Night Marquette actively promotes a vibrant campus culture by collaborating with members of the university and Milwaukee communities to provide fun, innovative, and free programming to students. A diverse group of students and student organizations are key participants in the planning and implementation process, which provides valuable leadership and learning experiences.
- Create places for students to gather and socialize during late night hours
- Establish late night programming as part of the campus culture
- Incorporate traditional programs into a broader late night programming initiative
- Develop new programs that broaden the experiences of students
- Build excitement on campus in order to build a stronger Marquette community
- Connect students with entertainment opportunities in the greater Milwaukee community
- Collaborate with students, staff, faculty, and alumni and encourage all of these groups to share special areas of expertise and talent
- Encourage student involvement and leadership
Resources for Student Programs
Late Night Marquette is happy to collaborate with or promote your student organization's or hall's event. (All events must be registered and approved.)
Please contact Jess Burkart for more information.