Skip to content
- Employers are encouraged to post open positions, attend career fairs, and schedule on-campus interviews.
- Career fairs are held in fall and spring; be sure to register for the “technical day” to recruit engineers. Visit Handshake for upcoming career fair dates.
- Information sessions can be held in the Career Services Center and the Office of Industry Relations will heavily promote to students whom you are interested in recruiting.
- Contact the Career Services Center to schedule an information session.
- Lobby tables are available if you prefer to have a presence in a high-traffic area in the college to speak with job-seeking students.
- Student group presentations are welcomed by many of our student leaders and the Office of Industry Relations can connect you with student organizations.
- Company tours
- Information sessions and interviews
- Shadow-visits pairing students with engineers to learn more about their field and your company
- Technical presentations