Financial Aid Forms and Instructions

For questions regarding any of the forms or finding what you need, please contact the Assistant Director of Financial Aid in the Graduate School.

Expand all   |   Collapse all  

Instructions to respond to financial aid offers

FAFSA application (need-based aid)

Graduate Assistant Supplemental Stipends

Graduate Student Research Travel Award application

The Graduate School supports student research that raises the profile of Marquette University through the Graduate Student Research Travel Awards (GSRTA). Students in programs that are administered by the Graduate School may apply. Applicants must be full-time students and may receive one GSRTA per academic year. Priority is given to applicants with an established record of scholarship, and to travel to international and national conferences.

Full information on Travel Awards can be found here

See the Application form for Graduate Student Research Travel Award for complete submission instructions.

Applications for Distinguished Fellowships and Assistantships

Employment documents (I-9)