Marquette University's IT Services Help Desk is located in Katharine Reed Cudahy Hall, Room 293, at North 13th St. and West Wisconsin Ave.
Or bring your device to the Wired Office in Cudahy Hall, Room 238 for help.
Prepare for your arrival on campus this fall with these nine technology to-dos.
1. Know your username, password and email address
2. Set up password recovery
3. Check your computer specs
4. Download and install Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
5. Review technology accessories you might need
6. Mark your calendar: Aug. 29 is D2L's "Opening Day" for Fall Sessions 1 and 2
7. Sign up for Duo Mobile
Duo Mobile is required for all students. The multifactor authentication (MFA) method is used at Marquette to access VPN, Office 365 and other online resources. See Duo setup instructions.
8. Protect your computer from malware
9. Sign up for emergency text message alerts
Please contact the IT Services Help Desk.