Other Reservable Areas
Center for Teaching & Learning Raynor 320A is a seminar/video teleconference room (seats 10); Raynor 330B is a classroom (seats 26). Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance. To reserve, send a brief description of need and expected attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classrooms in Raynor Library (R227, 20 seat and R245, 30 seat) may be reserved for occasional, one-time use when not reserved for library programming; please use the classroom request form.
Digital Media Editing Room The Digital Scholarship Lab's Digital Media Editing Room is a dedicated reservable space for editing multimedia projects that is equipped with both a PC and Mac and media-editing software. Reserve today.
Glass display cases are primarily reserved for promotion of library collections and services; inquiries should go to the coordinator of marketing and outreach, Elisa Coghlan or (414) 288-7068.
Graduate study room A study room for dedicated use by graduate students is located on the north side of Raynor's first floor. It is not reservable, but entry into the room requires a graduate-student Marquette ID.
Group study rooms Some study rooms in the lower level of Raynor are first-come, first-serve for groups of 3 or more. Many study rooms on the lower, 1st, and 2nd levels of Raynor can be reserved through the online reservation system.
Prucha Archives Reading Room (3rd floor) and Archives Seminar Room (360A), contact Susan Stawicki at (414) 288-7256.
- Bulletin boards: Flyers can be posted on the bulletin boards on the Bridge as long as they are approved by Student Development, AMU Room 121, in accordance with university posting policies. The contents of these bulletin boards are cleared of past events weekly.
- Digital posters: Digital posters promoting campus programs and events may be posted on the Bridge's landscape-oriented digital display. Your poster must be in image file format (jpg or png) in 16x9 aspect ratio (1920x1080px). Submit it via e-mail to the coordinator of marketing and outreach, Elisa Coghlan.
- Easels: Student groups may request permission to place a poster on easel (one week maximum) on the Bridge. Contact the associate dean of libraries, Jean Zanoni, (414) 288-7214. Easels are available in the dean's office.
- Table tents: Tables for informational tent placement may be reserved through Conference Center Services. Contact Darwin Sanders, (414) 288-6785, to make a reservation.
- Tabling: Tables may be reserved for the use of student organizations. Placement on the Bridge (Raynor 2nd level) will be arranged through the Conference Center, (414) 288-3063. Two tables (maximum) are allowed on the Bridge at a time for a reservation period of up to two days.