Laura J. Lauck, MS, OTD, OTR/L
Clinical Assistant Professor
Laura J. Lauck is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Marquette University College of Health Sciences Department of Occupational Therapy. Laura received her bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in French from the University of Notre Dame in 2010. She graduated from UW-Madison’s MS-OT program in 2014 and their post-professional OTD program in 2020.
Laura has experience working in both New York and Wisconsin, in pediatric clinic-based and school settings. She holds a specialty certification in sensory integration through USC’s Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. Her doctoral capstone project included developing, implementing, and assessing a continuing education course on sensory processing & integration for practicing clinicians. In her free time, Laura enjoys spending time with her husband and son, hiking, yoga, reading, and attempting to learn the ukulele.
- OTD, Occupational Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2020
- MS-OT, Occupational Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2014
- B.S., Psychology; French minor, University of Notre Dame, 2010
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- World Federation of Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration: USC Chan Sensory Integration Continuing Education Certificate Program
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, State of Wisconsin
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, State of Illinois
- Registered Occupational Therapist, National Board Certification of Occupational Therapy