About our office|Legal & consumer resources|Safety|Contact usmarquette.edu
Off-Campus Housing

Who is eligible for off-campus housing?

All single first- and second-year students regardless of academic classification are required to live in the residence halls. Exceptions are made for students residing with a parent or guardian within a 30-mile radius of campus, students who are at least 21 years of age, or those who have been out of high school for two full years or longer.

The housing agreement made with the university is for the entire academic year when the university is in session. Students who sign and submit a housing agreement are bound by the terms of that agreement, even if they are not otherwise required to reside in university housing.

Exceptions to the university housing requirements and requests for release from the housing agreement must be approved in writing by the Office of Residence Life. Request forms may be obtained from the Office of Residence Life. Initial requests are reviewed by the Assistant Dean of Housing Services. Appeals of requests that are denied are reviewed by the Housing Appeals Board, comprised of representatives from Financial Aid, Residence Life, the student body and other campus offices as applicable.

Search for housing

Housing Forms & Contracts

Budgets, roommate contracts, etc.

University Apartments