If you will study at Marquette with an F-1 or J-1 student visa and you are currently living outside of the United States, we suggest that you arrange for the appropriate visa as soon as possible with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Security procedures may require extra visa processing time.

The visa application process can differ from country to country. It is important to research the application process at the embassy or consulate where you will apply. For more information about visa application requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State student visa website.

If you currently live in the U.S. and have questions about your visa or status, please email your OIE adviser.