Campus maps and visitor guides
To request copies, please contact Stacy Tuchel at email@example.com or (414) 288-7452. Please include the type of request and number of copies needed.
Copies of publications or directories
To request copies, please contact Amanda Gottheardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 288-0298. Please include the name of the publication, publication date and number of copies requested.
Alumni: Change of address or unsubscribe from Marquette publications
Please sign up for MU Connect or log in and update your alumni profile with your new address.
Alumni: Submit birth announcements or death notices
Please sign up for MU Connect or log in to edit your class notes. Class notes will appear in Marquette Magazine and online.
Marquette's world-class faculty can be a great resource for media stories. Marquette experts can offer expertise and insights on hundreds of topics. They can help you out over the phone, sit down for an interview, or just provide background to give a story more context. For a list of experts by topic of expertise, visit the Experts Directory. Contact Shelby Williamson or Kevin Conway with questions.
Interested in having someone speak to you about what we in OMC do? We have many knowledgeable experts on various topics:
- Social media — Marquette is active on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Foursquare. Learn more about why our social media presence is important and how you can contribute.
- Editorial style — Learn the proper Marquette style for all your internal and external communication projects.
- Telling your story — What makes a good story — for newspapers and broadcast, for Marquette Magazine, for the Web, for any Marquette publications? Find out what types of stories we're looking for, and share your ideas with us.
- Talking to the media or preparing for a media interview — We can help you prepare for your next interview, covering everything from appearance to sample questions.
- Crisis communication — Our Communication team can talk about how we prepare fact sheets, facilitate ongoing communication with key constituencies, work with the media during a crisis, and develop talking points and messages for staff members.
Please contact Amanda Gottheardt at email@example.com or (414) 288-0298 to request a presentation.