Fish - provided they are in a 10 gallon or smaller tank - are permitted in Campus Town, Gilman, Frenn, and McCabe.  Other pets are not allowed in these buildings.

Pets are allowed only at The Marq. Contact for more information.


Service and Support Animals

Service and support animals are permitted, pending approval through the Office of Disability Services.  Request of this nature should be initiated with their office, who will then coordinate with Residence Life and the University Apartments.

Contact the Office of Disability Services here.