How Do I Disclose?
What is the Marquette University Inventor Portal?
The Marquette University Inventor Portal is a feature that provides streamlined online invention disclosure capability.
Who can use the Inventor Portal?
Any faculty, staff, and student may disclose an invention through Marquette University’s Inventor Portal.
Logging into the Inventor Portal
Inventors can log into the Marquette Inventor Portal using their Marquette email and password.
Inventors using the portal for the first time will complete the login information using their Marquette email as the “username” and their Marquette email password as the “password.” New inventors will be presented with following Create Account dialogue:
- If a User or Contact record is found, fields will be populated with data on the Contact record, and New Inventor can make needed edits.
- If no Contact record is found, all fields will be empty.
What can I do on the Inventor Portal?
Portal users will have 24/7 access to a secure website to do the following:
- Create, edit and submit invention disclosures and supporting documents online
- Check the status of submitted invention disclosures
- Check the status of all patent applications on which they are listed as an inventor