List and Order Textbooks Online
Students: Follow these steps to view your textbooks through the CheckMarq student information system and order them from the Book Marq's website.
- Go to CheckMarq at https://checkmarq.mu.edu/.
- Sign in with your Marquette username (e.g., 1881eagleg) and password.
- The CheckMarq Student Home appears. Note: Only students will see this page. Click or tap the Manage Classes tile.
- Click or tap My Classes then View My Classes.
- Select the term you wish to view.
- The “View My Classes” page appears. Review the courses you are scheduled for. Toward the top of the page, next to the Printable Page button, click or tap View Textbooks.
- The Book Marq’s online store appears, listing textbooks for your courses.
IMPORTANT: Please note that each material listed may not be REQUIRED but may be listed as RECOMMENDED, GO TO CLASS FIRST or VALUE OPTION. Many instructors wish to ensure every option is available for students, so multiple options (Hardcover Book, Rental Only, Custom Book, or Digital) may all be available for the same material. Please make sure that when you select VALUE OPTION or DIGITAL or ACCESS CODE, you want to avoid ordering two or more options of the same material. For questions, email the Book Marq at email@example.com.
When selecting your course materials, all options will be listed. Most will have pricing and options for New, Used, Rental New, Rental Used, and possibly Digital and Digital Rental. This is on a title-by-title basis. Some materials will be New only, as they may be an access code, a custom bundled textbook with an access code, workbook, supply kit, etc.
- Select which textbook options you prefer, then click or tap the Add Items to Cart button.
- If you are done with selecting textbook options, click or tap the View Cart button.
- Your shopping cart appears. Click or tap the Checkout button to proceed.
- If you selected textbook rental options, you are prompted to create a rental account. If you have a rental account, click or tap "I already have a rental account."
If you are not renting course materials, you can check out as a guest, create an account or login with your existing account (which is separate from your Marquette University username and password).
- Select a payment option. All rented textbooks require a credit or debit card on file. Please see the Rental Agreement for more information.
- Select shipping options via UPS. Or, if the option is available, select Pick Up at the Book Marq at no charge.
- Review your order and submit.
For inquiries concerning policy for pricing, textbook rental, refunds, and more, please visit the Book Marq online store, or email the bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, the Book Marq also offers a free mobile app that connects you directly to our site, while also keeping you up to date on all sales, promotions and more. To download and install, visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for “My College Bookstore.” Open the app and search for Marquette University.