Skip to content
Judaism and Christianity in Antiquity
- Joshua Ezra Burns, M.S., Ph.D. (Hebrew Bible, Jewish Studies)
- Michael Cover, Ph.D. (New Testament, Paul, Philo of Alexandria)
- Deirdre A. Dempsey, Ph.D. (Old Testament, Languages)
- Andrei A. Orlov, Ph.D. (Christian Origins, Pseudepigrapha, Enoch)
- Sharon Pace, Ph.D. (Hebrew Bible)
- Danielle K. Nussberger, Ph.D. (Systematic Theology, Hans Urs von Balthasar)
- Joseph Ogbonnaya, Ph.D. (Lonergan's Philosophy and Theology, World Christianity, Theology and Development)
- Irfan A. Omar, Ph.D. (Islamic Theology, Inter-religious Dialogue, Peace Studies)
- Rev. Aaron Pidel, S.J., Ph.D. (Ecclesiology, Fundamental Theology, 19th and 20th Century Theology)
- Rev. John S. Thiede, S.J., Ph.D. (Christology, Latin American Theology, Martyrdom)
- Rev. Ryan G. Duns, S.J., Ph.D.
- Conor M. Kelly, Ph.D. (Theological Ethics, Sexual Ethics, Health Care Ethics)
- Andrew Kim, Ph.D. (Theological Ethics, Virtue Ethics, Catholic Social Doctrine, Bioethics)
- Alexandre Martins, MI, Ph.D. (Health Care Ethics, Social Ethics, Global Health, Liberation Theology, Simone Weil)
- Kate Ward, Ph.D. (Christian Ethics--Economic Ethics, Virtue Ethics, and Ethical Method)
- Andrew Blosser, Ph.D.
- Christina Bosserman, Ph.D.
- Mark Chapman, Ph.D.
- Christine Dalessio, Ph.D.
- Christopher Gooding, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Henery, Ph.D.
- Rev. Matthew Kemp, Ph.D.
- Sean Larsen, Ph.D.
- Kathleen McNutt, Ph.D.
- Jonathan Metz, Ph.D.
- Matthew Neujahr, Ph.D.