Dr. Margaret McNamara, P.E. (Transportation)
Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
Ph.D., 2017, Civil Engineering (Transportation), Purdue University
M.S., 2014, Civil Engineering (Transportation), University of Virginia
B.S., 2012, Civil Engineering, University of Virginia
- Transportation Systems Operations & Maintenance (TSM&O)
- Data analysis & visualization
- Health care access
- Smart communities
- McNamara, Margaret L., J.H. Mott, and D.M. Bullock, “Leveraging Aircraft Avionics for Fleet and Airport Management,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2569, Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., 2016, pp. 32-41.
- Day, C. M., McNamara, M. L., Li, H., Sakhare, R. S., Desai, J., Cox, E. D., Horton, D. K., & Bullock, D. M. (2016). “2015 Indiana mobility report and performance measure dashboards.” Indiana Mobility Reports, West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University.
- Mekker, M. M., Remias, S., M., McNamara, M. L., Bunnell, W. A., Krohn, D. W., Sturdevant, J. R., Cox, E. D., & Bullock, D. M. (2016). Identifying effects and applications of fixed and variable speed limits (Joint Transportation Research Program Publication No. FHWA/IN/JTRP-2016/31). West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University.
- McNamara, Margaret L., H. Li, S. Remias, L. Richardson, E. Cox, D. Horton, and D. M. Bullock. “Using Real-Time Probe Vehicle Data to Manage Unplanned Detour Routes.” ITE Journal, Vol. 85, no. 12, December 2015, pp. 32-37.