Providing Quality, Affordable Dental Care to the Community
Marquette University School of Dentistry is committed to providing quality dental care while training the next generation of dental health care providers. Our dental school is a state-of-the-art educational facility where the dental students can provide the highest quality of comprehensive dental care at affordable prices to the community.
Is the School of Dentistry Right for you?
We appreciate your interest in Marquette University School of Dentistry and encourage you to find out how to become a patient with us. We admit as many patients as we can whose dental needs match the educational needs of our student dentists. A few things to consider before scheduling the 2-hour screening consultation.
- All appointments are scheduled at 9 a.m. or 1 p.m. for 3 hours, Monday through Friday.
- You must agree to have all of your dental services provided at the School of Dentistry.
- We are a fee-for-services clinic. All fees must be paid in FULL at each appointment. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and Apple Pay for payment. We do not accept Care Credit or Medicare.
- We accept Marquette employee-issued Delta Dental insurance and some state Medicaid/ForwardHealth insurances (Straight T-19, Children's Community Health Plan and Molina).
- We cannot bill Medicare and self-funded or other private dental insurances. You can speak with our Patient Financial Services area for help with submitting claims to your private insurance for possible reimbursement.
Please see How to Become a Patient? for information on setting up the initial screening consultation.
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care.