What to expect?
Emergency dental care is provided by dental students under the supervision of licensed dentists.
You must be able to give written consent for yourself, or a parent or legal guardian must accompany and stay with you for this emergency visit.
Insurance and payments
We are not a free clinic and there is an initial fee of $102.00 for emergency treatment. Additional fees may apply and will be determined once an exam is completed.
All fees must be paid in FULL at each appointment. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and Apple Pay for payment. We do not accept Care Credit or Medicare.
Furthermore, we accept patients enrolled in Wisconsin Medicaid (ForwardHealth) and are providers for:
- Children's Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Straight T–19 (EDS)
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care. Patients may arrive after 8 a.m. (Monday-Friday) to receive one of the four available times for emergency care.