News and Announcements
At this time, we have found that email is the easiest way for us to ensure that your questions are answered as quickly as possible. Please direct correspondence to ODS@marquette.edu
Our staff continues to be available during normal business hours to address any questions or concerns you may have. Our main office is staffed between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Current Student Spring 2024 Accommodations
- Students who have previously set up accommodations with the Office of Disability Services at Marquette can use AccessODS notify instructors of the approved accommodations.
- We recommend notifying instructors as early in the semester as possible; ideally within the first two weeks.
- Once you have distributed your letter, you should connect with each instructor about how the accommodations will be provided in their course.
- Returning students who want to discuss new or additional accommodations, or those who have other questions or concerns, should contact ODS at ODS@marquette.edu
- SPRING 2024 FINAL EXAM SCHEDULING DEADLINES
For any exam occurring from May 6th-10th:
Instructors must create test definitions by: 11:59pm on Monday, April 29th, 2024
Students must accept test definitions by: 11:59pm on Monday, April 29th, 2024