The Alumni Memorial Union Event Services website provides a central hub of resources
related to planning and executing events on Marquette University's campus. Several
university departments are represented including Sodexo Dining services/Catering,
Facilities Planning and Management, Office of Engagement & Inclusion, Office of the
Registrar, Parking Services and University Special Events.
To request campus space, please select the link below or phone (414) 288-7202. You will be further directed based on your affiliation to Marquette University.
request space here
make a payment
General Pool Classroom Guidelines
- No smoking, eating or drinking is allowed in classrooms.
- Catered events must be set up outside classrooms.
- Please be considerate of events taking place in other classrooms.
- At the end of your event, you (or your delegate) are responsible for seeing that the classroom(s) you reserved are returned to their original order.
- Because of high demand for classroom space, there may be meetings or an event immediately after yours.
- Please return all classroom furniture/equipment to original order, erase chalkboards, remove any signs posted, clean up garbage, unplug any AV equipment (besides smart podiums) and move it to the side of the room (or a designated locked room in the building), turn out the lights, and close the classroom doors.
- If your event has ended earlier than scheduled, call Marquette University Police Department to lock the doors (8-6800).
- Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in the withdrawal of privileges to use classrooms and/or a fee charged to cover the cost of remedial custodial care.