Declaring the International Affairs Major

  1. First, complete the Major Declaration form online. 
  2. Print off the completed form, sign it, scan it and then e-mail it to Professor Brian Palmer-Rubin.
  3. Professor Palmer-Rubin will reply to your e-mail to schedule a 15-minute appointment.
  4. During that appointment, Professor Palmer-Rubin will explain the major requirements, ask you about your interests and encourage you to identify the concentration that most interests you.
  5. If International Affairs is your primary major, Professor Palmer-Rubin will assign you an advisor familiar with your area of interest.  

Welcome to International Affairs!