- Sharing a PowerPoint slideshow in a Teams meeting
- Sharing your screen in Teams as a single window vs. entire desktop
- Using Presenter Modes when sharing in a Teams meeting
- Annotating your shared desktop
- Sharing your computer audio: for YouTube and other multimedia
- Pop out Shared Content in Teams Meetings
Pop out Shared Content in Teams Meetings
When viewing shared content in a Teams meeting, use the Pop out icon on the meeting toolbar to give the content more space on your screen(s).
Click or tap the Pop out icon to make the shared content appear in a new window.
You can pop-out shared content in scheduled and "meet now" meetings, in private and channel meetings, with Teams calling, and when screensharing from Teams chat.
Popping in Shared Content
To pop in the content, click or tap the "x" icon in the upper right. If you go on hold during the meeting, the shared content will automatically pop in.
Please contact the IT Services Help Desk for questions about Microsoft Teams.