706 N. 17th Street
The McCabe Apartments offer studio and one-bedroom apartments for junior, senior, and graduate students.
Residents enjoy close proximity to the School of Dentistry, Engineering Hall and the College of Nursing. McCabe has 90 units in a vibrant community offering ample study and community space, 24-hour desk staff, and an on-site apartment manager.
- All apartments are partially furnished with beds, desks, dressers, desk chairs and wardrobes. Kitchens are equipped with a refrigerator and range.
- All apartments have private baths.
- Double-occupancy permitted in one-bedroom units.
- 24-hour surveillance cameras in the lobby and on all floors.
- All utilities included.
- Laundry facilities located on main floor.
- Computer lab and study rooms located in main-floor common areas.
- Ability to pay rent on student bursar account.
Building Floor Plan - McCabe Apartments