1032 W. Wisconsin Ave
Carpenter Tower is a residence hall on the East side of campus which houses both first and second year students. It is co-ed by door. The building consists of single and double room-types and has 24/7 Security. The building has private bathrooms in each room. Staff in the building include a Residence Hall Director, Hall Minister, Resident Assistants, and a Facilities Manager. Carpenter Tower houses the Nursing Living Learning Community.
Carpenter Room Layouts
Click image to open expanded view.
* Furniture and accessories not included.
Room Types / Bathroom
|Single Rooms||Private Bathrooms|
|Double Rooms||Private Bathrooms|
|Twin XL Beds||Desks||Desk Chairs||Bookshelves|
|Dressers||Closet / Wardrobe||Modular Furniture||Trash / Recycling Bins|
|Computer Lab||PrintWise||Game Room||Laundry Room|
|Piano Room||Lounges||Study Spaces||Cable|
|Residence Hall Director|
Where you'll Stay
The building was the Catholic Knights Tower when it first opened in 1922 as a hotel. Marquette leased the building as a women's residence hall in 1956 and bought it in 1960, and in 1972, it became the university's first coed residence hall. The building is dedicated to three contributors: Mary A. Carpenter, Michael Carpenter and Matthew A. Carpenter.